- You bully us (and when I mean us, I mean me and Ji).
- MAS SUPLADA KA PA SA BABAE!!!! (x100)
- You always (I repeat: ALWAYS) fall asleep on us.
- You let us girls abuse you for your kindness. =)) (chos)
- You tutor us in Math for FREE. =)) Whoo Master Jude- the awesome and the wise ~
- You agree to take our photos for us! HAHAHAHA (abuso, much?)
- You let us crash into your condo unit—–ALL THE TIME. Ang peg namin? SQUATTER FOR LIFE. =))
- At higit sa lahat, baka maging sad daw si Alex kapag nakulong ka . =)) (ayieee)
Our very first picture together =))
The start of this beautiful friendship! yieee. wahaha.
Oh, RAHA? AKALA KO BA MAG ZOZOMBIE KA. -__- =))))
Oh, and can I just share to y’all the newest addition to my collection of nail polish?
It’s a nude one from The Face Shop, and I got it as a gift from my friend Rone. I love how it makes my nails look much cleaner and longer.
What do you guys think of my outfit? 🙂
The Teenage Queen
Oh, and the thing about me when I study is that I can’t concentrate when
1. I don’t have music to listen to
2. I don’t have snacks to nibble on
and 3. my hair is all over the place.
Good thing THE BEAD DIARY, my super generous sponsor, sent me some Stelly Bows to keep my hair away from my face. I swear, they are very convenient to have in hand. I love how they’re already cute on their own. I use these headbands whenever I’m too lazy to dress up , and when I just want to go out and look simple. I mean, I can just imagine myself rocking a messy bun with these bows. Watch out for an outfit post with me wearing these cuties next time (cause, I cant now….Im drowning in a pool of stuff to do! haha)!
Sucks that I have to end my post right here, guys. I’ve to finish reading my History book by 2pm, because I have an event to attend to on 6.
Anyway, please do pray for me for my upcoming final exams! thank you! 🙂